Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Senior Reps WANTED


Colleen called in Dec. to get her senior pictures taken. Burrr.... I told her to dress warm because the beach would be cold!!! I had no idea how much the camera would love Colleen. She was loaded with personality and just whipped that jacket right off and got into it!!! She was fun to talk with and fun to take pictures of!!! How gutsy she was on that freezing cold day, I know Colleen can do anything she sets her mind to. You go girl!!!



Calling ALL 2009 Graduates! Graduating in 2009? Contact Fran for your senior session today!
***SPECIAL OFFER***

Schedule a session with a friend today and get a free digital file that you can share on your facebook page. Your senior portrait will be a permanent reminder of your senior year. Make it a winning memory with the best in senior photography.
Call my studio today for an appointment. Take a look at some other seniors I have shot this year here.